Kulur Group’s Are You DOPE program is set to launch in January 2024. This program is uniquely designed to equip emerging minority or women-owned tech companies with the marketing expertise to establish their brand identity and develop effective marketing campaigns.
Our mission, at the Kulur Group, is to work with dope brands that change the world. DOPE isn’t just a colloquialism used amongst demographics with cultural intelligence; we recognize it as an inherent trait needed to succeed in a competitive business world and is a core value of the Kulur Group.
Operating as a challenger brand agency, we know that being a challenger brand is widely categorized by mindset. The effectiveness of the client and agency relationship frequently depends on chemistry, creativity, audience intelligence, and propensity to drive impact, and our D.O.P.E framework is a stylistic approach to evaluate and identify how the Kulur Group can most effectively deliver the necessary business impact that our partners seek.
At the Kulur Group, D.O.P.E stands for:
- D – Brands that Dare to Disrupt
- O – Brands who are Positively Opportunistic with Intent
- P – Brands that explore Possibilities through Partnership
- E - Brands that are Executing Change
During the month of November 2023, we invite minority or women-owned tech companies that seek market research, creative, brand messaging, digital marketing, or digital advertising assistance to apply to our Are You Dope program.
To qualify, candidates must:
- Operate their business in the United States.
- Be a minority or woman-led startup (defined as having at least one-woman founder or cofounder on the team)
- Your product must be launched to the public. Products in beta will be considered if it is released to select users for testing and real-time feedback.
- Your startup must incorporate technology into the approach of your product, simply using technology will not qualify you for this program.
- All ideas must be original work or an improvement upon an existing idea without infringements.
- Agencies or consulting businesses are NOT eligible unless they have created a product that meets all rules and criteria.
To apply, visit kulurgroup.com/dope and complete the questionnaire. Our team will review, vet preliminary questions, and schedule discovery meetings to further learn about your brand.
Following the discovery meeting, we will then identify a total of three companies that will be eligible to receive the following complimentary services:
- SEO Audit (Tech & Non-Technical)
- Website Audit
- Social Listening Audit
- Digital Advertising Audit
- Messaging/Story Development
Winners will receive the following:
The grand prize winner will receive access to all the services above.
The 2nd place finisher will be eligible to receive two of the three audit services and a messaging development exercise.
The 3rd place finisher will be eligible for two of the three audit services.
Services for all winners will begin in January 2024, and the length of time may vary based on the service selected. The Kulur Group will provide all timelines before services start. We bring contrast with our thinking and are excited to partner with DOPE brands that aspire to change the world we live in.
Good luck to all!
Are You D.O.P.E
Kulur Group is inviting minority & women-owned tech companies to apply to the "Are You Dope" program.
Qualify with a short survey.